High-powered zoom lens with super-telephoto reach for use with Nikonís DX-format SLRs. Designed to make it easy to shoot stunning close-ups, it offers a 5.5x zoom and versatile 55-300 mm focal range. Nikonís second-generation Vibration Reduction system delivers sharp results, even for hand-held telephoto shots. Great value for money, this lens is ideal for entry-level SLR users as well as for more experienced photographers who want a second lens to increase their zoom range.
- Focal length: 55-300mm (35mm format equivalent 82.5-450mm)
- Maximum aperture: f/4.5-5.6
- Minimum aperture: f/22-29
- Lens construction: 17 elements in 11 groups (with 2 ED glass elements and one HRI lens element)
- Angle of view: 28į50'-5į20'
- Closest focus distance: 1.4m/4.6ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.28x
- Diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Focusing: AF with built-in SWM and Manual focus
- Focus modes: A and M
- Filter/attachment size: 58mm
- Diameter x length: Approx. 76.5 x 123mm
- Weight: Approx. 530g / 18.7oz.