Panasonic DMC-LX5 prosumer camera is the successor of the famous DMC-LX3. It contains all the advantages that LX3 has and further improvement in every aspect,such as light weight, compact, superior image quality, durable body finishing and user-friendly operations. It comes with the Leica DC VARIO-SUMMICRON Lens that brings you the sharp picture, rich colour and high details images. With the benefit of the 24mm wide-angle lens, it provides a larger viewing space comparing to those 35mm lens with more than 200% larger.
With the combination of the 1/1.63-inch large size, ultra-high sensitivity CCD and the Venus Engine FHD featuring Intelligent Resolution Technology that makes the DMC-LX5 can achieve a high resolution, detailed colour and crystal-clear image reproduction. At the same time, it gives a low-noise distortion in high ISO level that ensures you can capture every golden moment in a low light environment with superior quality images.
With the M mdoe, you are able to have the full manually operations in focusing, shutter speed, aperture size and ISO levels that gives you more possibility to take the pictures you want and feel more flexible to show your creativity.
Like the LX-3, it has lots of optional accessories that expands LX5's specification. You can attach the optional wide angle adapter to give you a wider viewing space for landscape or the optional telescope to extend the focal length that allows you to capture objects with a longer distance. And you can choose your favourite optical viewfinder or electronic viewfinder for your own needs or put a TTL supported flash light to the hot shoe to enhance the low light shooting capability of the LX5.
- Display: 3-inch TFT LCD (460K dots)
- Effective pixels: 10.1 megapixels
- Sensor: 1/1.63-inch High-sensitivity CCD
- Lens: f/2.0 Leica DC VARIO-SUMICRON Lens
- Optical Zoom: 3.8x
- Shutter speeds: 60 - 1/4000s
- Storage: Approx. 40MB internal memory, SD / SDHC / SDXC support
- Movie Recording: HD (1280 x 720 @ 50/60fps) / WVGA (848 x 480 @ 30fps) / VGA (640 x 480 @ 30fps) / QVGA ( 320 x 240 @ 30 fps)
- Dimensions: 109.7 (x 65.5 x 43 mm
- Weight: 271g (include Battery, SD Memory)